FREE QUOTATION & FREE SITE MEASUREMENT
Melamine cabinets are popular and basic materials used for kitchen cabinet. Its is known as compresed wood board, also rederred to as medium density. Melamine is made of wood chips, soaked and compressed by heat and pressure to form board. Melamine chipboard is usually used to build the kitchen cabinet body, frames and doors.
- Scratch resistant
- Wide variety of colors and styles
- Resistant to heat, moisture and stains on surface
Blockboard is commonly used for built-in furniture, like kitchen cabinets, carpentry works such as feature design panel, book shelves. Blockboard consists of lined up softwood strips side by side, which are glued together under high pressure. Normally it comes in 4ft width by 8ft height of board size.
- Variety of colors and textures
- Laminated finishes look good (compare to chipboard)
- High resistance against moisture
- Heavy-duty and not easy to
- Non Water-Resistance
- Non Anti-Termite
- Non waterproof
- Non anti-termite
- Chipping and cracking might happens on the surface materials
- Non heavy duty
SOLID ALUMINIUM BODY
Nowadays, Aluminium kitchen cabinets are getting popular in Malaysia. It is just as the same as a regular wood kitchen cabinet. A solid aluminium kitchen cabinet consists of a few main parts, there are the body, frame, side panels, shelves and drawers. All of them are made of full solid aluminium.
- Water proof and chemical resistant
- Durable and long lasting
- Anti-termite and anti-rust
- Easy to clean and hygenic
- Can be costly
- Design and colors limitation